Learn about estimated fees for common actions on the Accumulate Protocol.
Accumulates fees are fixed and stable. Business models, built on Accumulate, can rely on a predictable cost model to support their go-to-market strategies today and tomorrow.
Estimated fees below are converted to USD for actions like identity creation, token transactions, and token issuances.
- SendTokens, IssueTokens - charge 1.00 credit for each output after the first
- One output costs 3, two costs 4, three costs 5, etc.
- UpdateKeyPage, UpdateAccountAuth - charge 1.00 credit for each operation after the first
- One operation costs 3, two costs 4, three costs 5, etc.
- CreateKeyPage - charge 1.00 credit for each key after the first
- One key costs 100, two costs 101, three costs 102, etc.
- Delegation - charge 0.01 credit for each layer of delegation
- A basic (non-delegated) signature costs 0.01, a delegated signature costs 0.02, a double-delegated signature costs 0.03, etc.
Short ADIs cost more. The length of an ADI is calculated as the number of bytes of the UTF-8 encoded string minus the
.acmesuffix, not the number of characters. For example,
abc.acmeare both counted as 3 bytes long. The current schedule is: